Informative english speaking Fun in Tuscany tour guides/drivers
Private roundtrip transportation by car/minivan from/to Florence
One night panoramic suite in Florence
One night panoramic suite in the Chianti area
Visit to the panoramic viewpoints of Fiesole and Piazzale Michelangelo
Daily breakfast and dinner
Vespa excursion or horseback ride in Tuscany
Guided visit to San Gimignano and Siena
More fun activities to choose from
9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Private pick up at airport or train station
FLORENCE AIRPORT – Amerigo Vespucci
FLORENCE TRAIN STATION – Santa Maria Novella
- Transfer to your suite in a very central hotel in Florence
- Walking tour and sunset dinner at a panoramic terrace overlooking the city center
- Drive to one of our favorite wineries in Tuscany (1 hour drive) where you’ll spend one night in a charming suite overlooking vineyards and rolling hills
- Fun and relaxing horseback ride followed by the visit to the wine cellars, lunch and a guided wine tasting. Visit to San Gimignano with a short stop at the legendary world champion home made Dondoli gelato.
- Dinner at the panoramic terrace of the winery
- About three hours vespa tour exploring more of the San Gimignano wine region
- Visit to an organic winery for lunch and some wine tastings before driving to Siena
- Walking tour of the magic town of Siena and drive back to Florence
- Private transfer to the train station or to the airport
Note: All scheduled times are an approximation and can vary slightly based on situations out of our control (traffic, weather, etc.)
Online booking is required
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free meals available upon request
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Age restrictions apply to some activities (Horseback Riding, Vespa Tour, ATV)
Our Horseback riding tour and Vespa tour can be replaced by other activities, such as Cooking Class, Biking, Tuk-Tuk or Quad ATV excursion
Driving licence required for drivers on Vespa Tour or ATV Quad Excursion
Experience is preferable for drivers on the Vespa Tour or the ATV Excursion
Package can be modified to your liking
Small Group tour
Tour is customizable to include activities that are accessible to people with disabilities or special needs
People who viewed Tuscany Escape also viewed these tours
Read some of our reviewsLeave us a review on Tripadvisor!
Not a tour but an unforgettable experience of Tuscany
I was travelling with my daughter & this was a highlight of our trip. The horse ride through Tuscany on a crisp, sunny morning in late Autumn was stunning, followed by a trip to the incredible San Gimignano & a delicious lunch on an even more beautiful vineyard.
The vespa tour was an absolute blast. Unfortunately the equipment supplied to Fun in Tuscany by a third party was not the most reliable, however, the scenery and ride was worth any trouble that may have been caused by said equipment.
Wow! What a wonderful experience! Our tour guide Christian was so much fun and welcoming, and the wine and lunch was amazing! Riding through the Tuscan countryside was beautiful, and our time at San Gimignano was so special. This was the highlight of my trip, and I could not recommend it more!
This blew my expectations out of the water. The guide made the travel between sites fun and educational. The wine tours were amazing and the stop in San Gimignano was awesome. We went for our honeymoon and the guide even threw in a surprise for my wife and I at the end of the tour. Would 100% recommend to others!